The annual Beard Season is here again! Let your beards and mustaches grow wild with no judging eyes as part of No-Shave November, also known as Movember. Roseman ASDA is continuing the Roseman tradition of Movember, first started by the class presidency 3 years ago. As leaders in healthcare, it is important for us to recognize and raise awareness for diseases that affect an individual. To celebrate and support research of various issues affecting men’s health, such as prostate and testicular cancer, we are organizing a fundraiser to battle between the beards and ‘staches. All participants will be asked to donate $5 to the national No-Shave November Organization sponsored by the American Cancer Society (https://www.no-shave.org/).
There are 3 categories (You may only participate in 1 category):
1. Best Beard/Mustache
2. Longest Beard/Mustache
3. Most Creative/Abstract
• Be clean-shaven (with razor and shaving cream) on November 1st and take a clear photo of yourself.
• Grow out your beard/mustache all month long. You are allowed to trim your neck, or shape your beard/mustache accordingly.
• Submit your final beard/mustache picture before the end of November with your choice of a category (you may only participate in one) to email@example.com by Sunday, December 4th.
• Submissions will be posted on Roseman ASDA Facebook by categories. The winners will be determined by the most likes a picture receives in each category between Monday, December 5th and Sunday, December 12th. If you need to shave before family gathering on Thanksgiving, please take a picture before and submit it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. May the best mustaches & beards win!
• Both clean-shaven picture from the beginning of November and final beard/mustache picture at the end of November must be submitted to email@example.com for consideration.
Final Due Date for Pictures:
SUNDAY, DECEMBER 4th