By joining Roseman University CODM ASDA, you’ll have access to great resources and benefits that’ll aid you in your goal to become a successful dentist. You’ll not only be part of the national ASDA, but part of our local ASDA chapter. Please follow us on Facebook and Instagram @rosemanasda.predental for all the pre-dental events at Roseman University!
By joining ASDA, you will have access to the following benefits from national ASDA:
- Discounts on resources to prepare you for dental school, including 10% discount on Kaplan’s DAT courses and materials, 10% off TopScore Pro for the DAT, and 10% off Crack the DAT.
- Access to the dentistry translator app, Canopy, for free (value of $250)
- A free copy of the ASDA handbook “Getting into Dental School” that includes facts on applying to dental school, financial aid, ASDA membership benefits, debt management, career options, and a survival guide for the DAT
- Free subscriptions to ASDA publications: ASDA News, Mouth, and the e-newsletter Word of Mouth to keep you up to date on the latest issues affecting dentistry, dental professionals, and students
- The opportunity to attend ASDA regional and national meetings and apply for leadership positions
- Networking opportunities with over 20,000 dental students across the country
- Discounts on car insurance through GEICO
You will also receive the following benefits directly from our chapter, including:
- Mentoring programs where you can bring your questions about applying and interviewing to a dental student who has gone through everything you have!
- Involvement in our service opportunities and events – you will get invites from all committees on events and opportunities
- Opportunities to write for our blog and newsletter, which will be read by all students and staff of Roseman CODM.
- Exclusive invitation to our annual pre-dental day
- Exclusive invitation to school workshops, conferences, speakers, etc.
- We will chose ONE Pre-Dental Student of the Year who is a member, which will look awesome on a dental school application under ‘Awards’.
*Be sure to indicate that you heard about National ASDA Membership through Roseman University of Health Sciences, CODM :)
The American Student Dental Association (ASDA) Pre-dental Membership runs on a calendar year from January 1 - December 31. Benefits for the 2018 membership will be for that duration, although most benefits will begin immediately after payment is processed.
All memberships are processed first come, first serve, so please apply at least 4-6 weeks prior to requiring a membership number for benefits and/or discounts.
Membership dues are not prorated and are non-refundable.
Pre-dental membership is open to any undergraduate, high school student, or individual pursuing dentistry as a career (must reside in the United States). Foreign-trained dentists living in the U.S. who will be applying to dental school to become licensed in the U.S. should also choose this category.
Any questions or concerns can be sent to: RUASDA.email@example.com.